Hi and welcome to the award-winning Sarah Parker Fitness!
Here you’ll find details of my Pilates and fitness classes.
The classes are open to all adults whatever your fitness levels. And I have a range of sessions to suit your goals. Maybe it’s
- toning up with Bums, Tums & Wobbly Bits
- staying heart healthy with Low Impact Aerobics
- or stretching out with Pilates.
Brand new this term is my Trigger Point Pilates class. Ideal for those with niggly aches and tightness who ‘knead’ a good massage!Click here for general fitness classes
I’m a pre and postnatal exercise specialist. So if you are pregnant check out my Pregnancy Pilates classes
- Pregnancy Pilates Relaxation – for stretching, releasing and destressing
- Pegnancy Pilates Fitness – for maintaining your fitness levels safely
- There is also my brand new Pregnancy Pilates Third Trimester class – to help you prepare for the big day!
Have you had a baby recently? I run both indoor and outdoor postnatal classes – babies always welcome!
- Postnatal Pilates Recovery – for strengthening your core and pelvic floor muscles
- Mums, Tums & Buggies – to help you get your fitness back safely
- And my most recent addition – Postnatal Pilates Fitness. This session combines elements of Pilates Recovery and Mums, Tums & Buggies classes – ideal for those who are ready to move on from Recovery. Or for those who prefer to workout indoors!
Got a question? Please use this form to get in touch.